Personalized Spider Web
remove & reapply
Creepy crawly critters and cobwebs, oh my! Get your child into the Halloween spirit with a personalized Spider Web decal, complete with their intricately woven name and peering sets of eerie eyes. Beautiful and strong, this spider web lets you avoid any “icky” feelings or swatting involved with walking into an actual spider web.
The decal measures about 22" x 8" (56.4cm x 21cm). Our Wall Art material has a beautiful non-glossy finish and can be removed and applied again and again without causing damage to your wall.
Sticks on your wall forever… or until you change your mind.
- Spider Web decal approx: 22" x 8" (56.4cm x 21cm)
- 1 decal in total
- high quality, full-color printing
- polyester textile material with gentle adhesive backing
- non-glossy finish
- won’t curl or fall off
- removable without causing damage
Before you start…
- Plan out exactly where you want to position the decals before you start.
- Your hands and the surface to which you will be applying your decals should be clean and dry.
- Wait at least 2 weeks before applying decals to a freshly painted wall (or check the paint manufacturer’s recommendations).
- Peel the decals off of the backing paper and stick them to the wall.
- Gently smooth the decals down with your finger to remove any air bubbles and to ensure all the edges are firmly stuck.
- Remove the decal by peeling it off very slowly at a sharp angle (180°).
Share your thoughts on our products. Click here to write a review..