Iron-on Clothing Labels
available with found-it™
Our most popular product for senior homes, nursing homes and anywhere else that has communal laundry and requires you to have all your clothing clearly labeled. Iron-on Clothing Labels adhere permanently to any fabric that can be ironed so they withstand the washing machine and dryer again and again. They are applied using a household iron and silicone sheets included with your order. The best part is, they are extremely thin and flexible so not only are they durable, they’re also comfortable against your skin..
Iron-on Clothing Labels adhere permanently to any fabric that can be ironed so you can throw them in the washing machine and dryer again and again. They are applied using a household iron and silicone sheets included with your order.Iron-on Clothing Labels are also available in:
- size: 2" x 1/2" | 50mm x 12mm
- available with Found-it™
- silicone sheets included (required for applying)
- laundry safe
- permanent, not removable
- high quality, full-color printing
- Wash and dry garment without fabric softener.
Note: Washing is required in order to remove any "Sizing" (chemicals used in the manufacturing process) on the garment.
- Preheat iron to highest temperature, no steam. For best results, work on a hard, sturdy surface like a table.
- Peel label from sheet (it will NOT be sticky), place on garment and cover with silicone sheet provided. Avoid stretchy areas like waistbands.
- Press hot iron down firmly on silicone sheet for 20 seconds. Quickly reposition iron and press down again for 20 seconds. Always use silicone sheet provided. Iron should never make direct contact with label.
- Remove silicone paper once cool. Label should appear textured like fabric underneath.
Share your thoughts on our products. Click here to write a review..